Thanks to school

Go down

Thanks to school

Post  Cynic on Mon May 05, 2008 9:29 am

In fact, I didn't fall into metal, people pushed me. I was almost 12 y/o and I played percussions (drums, xylophone, Timpani ...) when a guy ask me to join its death metal band, Cataract. Neutral

I was in a new school and I knew anybody, it was a good mean to find some friends. In add, a beautiful girl I knew of sight was hearing metal so ... What a Face
So I begin to hear bands like Slayer, Sepultura, Unleashed, a new world for me. Twisted Evil
Cynic
Vegan Inquisitor

Number of posts : 225
favorite metal style : any metal
diet : Vegan
Registration date : 2008-04-21

View user profile http://worshipseitan.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Thanks to school

Post  Lychgate on Mon May 05, 2008 12:36 pm

Me and my friend used to try and find the "most evil" music we could and so I started listening to Black Sabbath but that didn't really get me into metal. However one day I wanted to buy a CD as I had a long flight the following morning and came across Cradle of Filth's "Cruelty and the Beast" and I thought it looked "cool" and "evil". The artwork and song titles alone sold it to me, and thus began a love affair with CoF which has ended now but it was fun whilst it lasted.

Lychgate
Lost soul
Lost soul

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic on Tue May 06, 2008 3:51 am

For me, it's "Cruelty and the beast" which ended my love affair with CoF after their two jewels, "Vempire" and "Dusk and her Embrace"

"Dusk" was one of my first CD after having for a long time only tapes recorded by friends. I had the chance to know two guys who made a radio emission about metal, so they had a huge number of cd and gave to me some compilations.
I think my first CDs was Enslaved with "Frost", Impaled Nazarene with "Latex Cult", Immortal with "Battles in the North", Iron Maiden with "Live after Death" and Marduk with "Those of the Unlight" and so Cradle and "Dusk". Before that, I bought tape of Slayer (Hell Awaits), Sepultura (Chaos AD) and Metallica (Master of Puppets).
Cynic
Vegan Inquisitor

Number of posts : 225
favorite metal style : any metal
diet : Vegan
Registration date : 2008-04-21

View user profile http://worshipseitan.warsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down